Fine Oak Things has been located in Campbellville since our inception in 1989. We are excited to help sponsor the Destination Campbellville Community Association and their efforts to help celebrate Cambellville turn 100 this weekend!
Festivities will commence on Friday, June 20 with the Mohawk Racetrack 100th Anniversary Horse Race followed by fireworks.
The fun continues all day Saturday, June 21 with the 6th Annual Campbellville street festival.
- Pancake Breakfast at St. David’s Church (8:00-10:30 AM)
- Old Timer’s Baseball Game (9:00-11:00 AM)
- Heritage Tractor Procession and dedication of new Community Gardens (11:30-12:30 PM)
- Historical Walking Tour (12:00-5:00 PM)
- Live Music & Talent Showcase (12:00 PM – 12:00 AM)
- Gourmet Food Trucks (12:00 PM – 12:00 AM)
- Silent Auction (12:00 PM – 12:00 AM)
- Kid’s Activities by Monkeynastix, momstown & ArtCamp (12:00-4:00 PM)
- Standardbred Hoses on Display (2:00-5:00 PM)
- Artisan Market along Crawford Crescent (2:00-8:00 PM)
- 100th Birthday Tea at St. George’s (2:00-4:00 PM)
- Campbellville Vintage & Classic Car Show (5:00-8:00 PM)
- Zumba Demonstration by Pilates Plus Fitness (6:00-6:30 PM)
Fine Oak Things will be open on Saturday, but will be closing at 4:00 PM. We apologize for any inconvenience with our early closing.